sobota, 28 listopada 2015

Cheesy spinach soup





Spinach.
Cheese.

One of my favourite soups.

Hi there ! I've done recently this super creamy fish soup. Yes, there is a smoked fish inside. It's a smoked whitefish (in Poland called 'sielawa'). I added it to the broth to enrich the taste, I think it really suits to cheese. I used low fat camembert, grana padano and some salty goat cheese. Yummy. 

Ingredients:

500 ml of broth (add some smoked fish to it. That can be codfish, whitefish or diffrent)
200 g fresh spinach leaves (or more)
1 low fat herbed camembert, sliced
20 g grana padano (or more), grated
a few slices salty goat cheese (I gave about 100g)
2 onions, chopped
some olive oil
3 whitefish (mine were small, so you can use less or more)
2 cups milk
2 cloves garlic
some spices: salt, pepper, thyme, basil, bay leaf, allspice (to taste)

First, heat a tablespoon of olive oil with crushed garlic cloves in a quite big pot. Add the onions and fry for a while. Throw into spinach leaves and sautè them. After a few minutes, pour the broth, milk, throw into the cheeses and spices. Cook it for about 30 minutes and try. Add some fish (I mean filets, without fishbones). Cook for the next couple of minutes. Serve with fresh parsley and croutons with garlic butter or fresh homemade pesto.


Buon appetit !








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz