wtorek, 10 listopada 2015

Hi guys !



I'm Anna and I've just started writing my first blog about food.

I'm 19 and I've got a gap year now (I want to study medicine next year)

My friends are biology and chemistry :) yeah, I'm a nerd.

Why blogging ?

Firstly, I love cooking, eating, tasting etc.
Secondly, I've always wanted to share my recipes and ideas with people. 
Thirdly, I just want to provide the recipes from being forgotten.


I believe that we are what we eat - the food affects on our body and mind, it gives power to our body so that I'm trying to cook healthy and nutricious meals. 

I hope you'll enjoy.


Anna



PS. I'm writing in English because I'm going to pass fce exam in few months so it would be a good writing exercise.
Please, forgive me the mistakes. If I would make any, you can just tell me :) 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz