wtorek, 24 listopada 2015

Hummingbird bread


Banana.
Pineapple.
Dates.
Creamy home-made  hazelnut chocolate creme.
Cup of hot chocolate. Or matcha tea.
That's the perfect breakfast.

Hey ! Christmas is coming as we can see in our shops or tv, but I must admitt I haven't felt them yet. No snow, no cold. Well, the forecast promising. We'll see. I'm going to ski a lot this winter ! 

So guys, as in the 'Game of Thrones' :
"Winter is coming"


Keep calm.



Oh, I forgot sth. The recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups mashed ripe bananas
1 cup pineapple juice (I mixed fresh pineapple in blender) or pineapple smoothie
a few dates (I think I gave 5) finely chopped
1 egg
1 cup oat flour
1 cup millet flour
a handful of finely chopped nuts (eg. pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds, I gave some walnuts and almonds)
1 tablespoon soda
a pinch of salt
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinammon
2 tablespoons flaxseed
50 ml coconut oil 
50 ml maple syrup 

Good. When we have all the ingredients prepared, let's mix liquid coconut oil, maple syrup and egg. Heat a little if needed. It should be a liquid. Add the bananas and pineapple and mix. Then mix the  all dry ingredients. Then mix everything all together. Put the dough to a form. Bake in 180 Celcius degrees for about an hour.

Buon appetit ! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz