czwartek, 12 listopada 2015

Zucchini noodels with bean balls



Today I was in a little hurry so I have for you a recipe for a quick green meal.
It's fast if you have that brown balls. No, it's not meat :) I made them a few days ahead. Well not only me, I can say now that I've got that kind of sister who likes me a little bit and helps sometimes when it comes to cooking ;) She's 11 and likes vegetables so much (!) Today she wanted      to cook spaghetti noodels without water, but made the sauce herself. 

Yeah, so funny. The Recipe :


Ingredients:

Zucchini noodels (I made a kind of pappardelle)
Avocado
Some olives (I used the anchovy fillets stuffed ones)

Sauce :
About a handful of parmesan + pecorino 
brazil nuts (a handful)
almonds (a handful)
garlic
pepper
salt
basil
3 tablespoons olive oil
About 100 g kale 

Blend well all the ingredients. Now you've got kale pesto. Then add pelled avocado and 100 ml water. Blend again. That's the sauce :) Add more water if needed. Taste it. Yummy. 
That's the essence of green kitchen.

The balls (I made 20 small balls)
one cup buckwheat
one can black beans (dranied from the liquid)
1 shallot (finely chopped)
4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons linseed
3 tablespoons flour (I used buckwheat flour, but all kinds will be fine) 
2 tablespoons olive oil it coconut oil
3 tablespoons fresh finely chopped chive
a few broccoli stems
Salt
Pepper
Smoked paprika
Cumin 
Corrianer seeds
Some fresh herbs

Put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend well. Add some spices to taste. 
Then form balls in your hands. If the mass will be sticking to your hands, I recommend you to wet your hands with some water. 
If formed, you can grill or fry them. 


Oh right. 
Now, heat the sauce in a wok or sauce pan, put the noodels into. Cook for a few minutes. If ready, put it on a plate with some bean balls and olives.

Buon appetit ! 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz